“In our business, we believe our customer is the most important person.”
- From the beginning, our goal has been to build a business of integrity, customer satisfaction and quality systems. Mike and Vicki Rollf have installed irrigation systems since 1977. In 1998 we added low voltage lighting as another service and today, we design, install and service residential and commercial irrigation and lighting systems for customers across the Kansas City metro area.
- Fully licensed and insured, our experience, training and dedicated staff, give us the creative and technical skills to guarantee our services. We can also provide effective and energy efficient systems by using the latest technology and techniques to conserve water and reduce energy costs.
- Our focus is to create an outdoor environment that brings out the beauty of your home. That’s why we customize systems to fit the uniqueness of each property and the needs of the homeowner with little or no disruption to the existing lawn and landscape.
- For all systems, workmanship and customer satisfaction are unconditionally guaranteed for three years and we honor our manufacturer warranties. No charge for service calls within this time period unless due to vandalism, customer neglect or forces of nature.
- If we install a new halogen lighting system, defective light bulbs will be replaced within the first year at no charge. LED systems are designed and engineered with driver/electronic components have 10-20-year warranties or retrofit lamps average 5-year warranties.
Annual Lighting Maintenance Program
After the first year a halogen or LED lighting system is installed, we offer an annual, renewable maintenance program. Our manufacturers use only the highest-quality, state-of-the-art, long-life and energy-efficient products and we honor all of our manufacturers’ warranties. If customers choose to maintain their own systems, service fees will apply due to vandalism, customer neglect, i.e. changing lamps, moving fixtures, cutting wire, or forces of nature.
- Angie’s List Super Service Award Recipient, Lawn Irrigation in Kansas City
- REAMS Sprinkler Supply’s “Outstanding Irrigation Company of the Year”
- Kichler® Light Pro™, Elite Level
- AOLP (Association of Outdoor Lighting Professionals): Landscape Lighting Awards: Award of Merit-Best Residential Lighting Application
- Award of Merit- Best Creative Use of Lighting Application
- Award of Merit- Runner-up for Best Water Feature Lighting
- Award of Merit- Runner-up for Best Commercial Lighting
- Award of Merit- Runner-up for Best Structure, Sculpture, or Plant Lighting
“We participate in ongoing educational training from nationally recognized organizations, manufacturer’s workshops and advanced irrigation and landscape lighting seminars to give you the technical skills, creative designs and innovative options for today’s energy- efficient systems.”
- “Certified Irrigation Contractor” accredited through The Irrigation Association©
- Rainbird® Advanced Sprinkler System Design
- The only “Certified Low Voltage Lighting Technician” (CLVLT, #0526) from The Association of Outdoor Lighting Professionals (AOLP) in the greater metro area. Throughout the United States, there are no clearly defined national standards for low voltage outdoor lighting. In most states, a test given to license low voltage contractors has little or nothing to do with the actual work that they perform. AOLP feels this lack of standards has a profound impact on the safety and quality of services.
- Kichler® College for Low Voltage Landscape Lighting Professionals
- Kichler’s Advanced Course– Hands-On Low Voltage Lighting Training Seminar
- Kichler’s Educational Conference for Landscape Lighting Professionals
- Hunter® Industries Preferred Gold Level Contractor Irrigation Program
- Founding member of the Rainbird® Select Contractor Irrigation Program
- Kichler® Landscape Lighting Light Pro™ Elite Level Contractor Program
- The Association of Outdoor Lighting Professionals
- International Dark-Sky Association
- Angie’s List
- NFIB® (National Federation of Independent Business)
- National Association of Home Builders
For questions about new or existing commercial/residential sprinkler and lighting systems, please complete the Contact Us form or call 913-967-6910.